With 25+ years of trial and courtroom experience, Thomas C. Goolsby, MBA, JD is a top attorney of choice for criminal defense and personal injury cases.
Thom Goolsby has a distinguished career and vast experience:
- Trial Lawyer & Managing Attorney, 25+ years
- Tried HUNDREDS of jury and bench trials.
- North Carolina Senator, 2 terms of office
- Legal Counsel & Commissioner, Governor’s Crime Commission
- Commissioner, North Carolina Courts Commission
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 18 year member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- International Bar Association, Criminal Law Section
- International Association of Penal Law
- International Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Sciences
- Adjunct Law Professor, Campbell Law School
The quickest way to get help is to call Thom Goolsby directly at [number type=”1″] (voice or text).